Synthetic Lifting Beam for Transformer
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Lifting Beam designed for lifting electricity distribution transformers, or for other loads requiring a two point lifting system.
The Lifting Beam bar is made of nylon and the rope is low elongation Dyneema®. Height adjustment is made with the adjustable splices.
Tested as per ASTM F711-02 for dielectric withstand test.
- Bar material: MOS2 Nylon
- Dyneema® Fiber Rope (UHMWPE) 10 mm (3/8'') rope
- Reinforced top attachment rope
- 2 adjustable legs with nylon webbing protectors
- Height is adjustable from 41 cm (16'') to 58 cm (23'')
- Width between adjustable legs: 62 cm (24.5'')
- Working load limit: 728 kg (1 605 lbs), 7:1 safety factor
- Minimum breaking strength: 5 100 kg (11 243 lbs)
- Total weight: 2.25 kg (5 lbs)
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Utilities Rigging, Diving and Rope Rescue Equipment Link
Download this Catalog:
- DBI Sala Catalog
- Blue Water MFG Catalog
- Petzl Catalog
- SMC Catalog
- Yates Gear Catalog
- Traverse Rescue Catalog
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.