Synthetic Lifting Beam for Regulator
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Lifting Beam designed for lifting tension regulators used by electricity distribution companies, or for other loads requiring a two point lifting system.
The Lifting Beam bar is made of composite materials and the rope is low elongation. Height adjustment is made with the adjustable splices.
Tested as per ASTM F711-02 for dielectric withstand test.
- Bar material: G 10 composite
- Dyneema® Fiber Rope (UHMWPE) 16 mm (5/8'') rope
- Stainless steel bolts
- Reinforced top attachment eye
- 2 adjustable legs with nylon webbing protectors
- Height is adjustable from 43 cm (17'') to 74 cm (29'')
- Width between adjustable legs: 80 cm (31.5'')
- Working load limit: 3 tons (6 000 lbs), 7:1 safety factor
- Minimum breaking strength: 19 051 kg (42 000 lbs)
- Total weight: 21.3 kg (47 lbs)
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Utilities Rigging, Diving and Rope Rescue Equipment Link
Download this Catalog:
- DBI Sala Catalog
- Blue Water MFG Catalog
- Petzl Catalog
- SMC Catalog
- Yates Gear Catalog
- Traverse Rescue Catalog
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.