Red Barry B-Net System (Safety) 2m X 20m
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
The Barry B-Net System™ is a state of the art safety net system which meets FIS guidelines for Alpine Ski Racing at World Cup Ski Events. Barry is an official FIS supplier. It offers the best protection available for this type of temporary installation.
The Barry B-Net System™ comprises several innovations which make it safe and simple to use. Most of all, it is field tested and well documented. It is a complete system which has its validated installation guidelines.
Our guaranteed customer satisfaction policy assures you are satisfied with the product or we will take it back or exchange it.
- 30% lighter than previous systems
- Excellent UV resistance
- Reversible nets which have no left or right side, for ease of installation
- Complete and thorough technical specifications and installation guidelines
- Dimension: 2 m x 20 m
- Weight: 14.5 kg (32 lbs)/system
- High strength fibers with urethane coating for abrasion resistance
- Color coded border for ease of identification
- Factory installed tie-up straps for ease of roll-up
- High quality PC poles with UV additives
- Harsh environment identification labels for traceability and control, installed at both ends of nets
- Factory installed and assembled net/poles
- Hooks allow bottom of nets to be raised for course maintenance
- Colors available: red or blue (other colors available on request)
- Made in Canada
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Sport and Leisure Rope and Netting Link
Download this Catalog:
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.