Barrytex PVC Small Opening Safety Mesh Netting - BTMTF1
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
This polyester fiber mesh netting with flexible PVC coating has the required characteristics for situations where a strong and durable tightly weaved open mesh is required.
- Multimedia projection screen
- Tarps for evaporation ponds
- Debris screening
- Polyester mesh
- Coated with flexible PVC
- Colors : Black, white, red, blue, green
(Other colors available on request)
- UV resistance : Excellent
- Breaking strength : 168 lbs/in (Warp), 168 lbs/in (Fill)
- Width: 150 cm (60'') or 180 cm (72'')
- Weight : Approx. 16 sq.ft./lb (9 oz/sq.yd)
- Flame resistant (NFPA 701 (2004) Test 1 and Test 2 Flammability)
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Video: Barry High Resistance Safety Net System
Testing for the advancement and safety of space exploration. Another example of Barry's expertise in decelerating huge masses of energy.
Safety Netting, Protection Net and Net Systems Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Effect exposure to UV on safety Nets
- Effect of Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays on B-Net - phase III
Photo and Photo Gallery
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.