DH401 Sub Divo Pro Diving Harness
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Full body safety harness designed specifically for commercial / professional divers.
The Sub Divo Pro has 5 anchor points certified at 5000 lbf minimum breaking strength. The integral stainless steel back plate provides 11 lbs of ballast.
Use with Barry (# LV401) diving lifeline.
Meets and exceeds CSA standard Z275-2-04 and Quebec RSST requirements for diving harnesses.
- 5 anchor points certified at 22.2 kN (5,000 lbf) minimum breaking strength
- Stainless steel quick-connect adjuster buckles
- Coated nylon webbing, color-coded for identification
- Padded back, shoulders and leg loops
- Integral stainless steel back plate - Weight: 5.0 kg (11.0 lbs)
- Supports one cylinder with straps of nylon/stainless steel buckles
- Two removable pockets for additional lead weights
- 10 mm (3/8'') Dyneema® fiber rope back plate anchor point
- One size
- Working load limit: 227 kg (500 lbs)
- Total weight: 8.8 kg (19.3 lbs)
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Utilities Rigging, Diving and Rope Rescue Equipment Link
Download this Catalog:
- DBI Sala Catalog
- Blue Water MFG Catalog
- Petzl Catalog
- SMC Catalog
- Yates Gear Catalog
- Traverse Rescue Catalog
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.