Steel Cable Ladder (50')
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Designed for temporary vertical access, the steel cable ladder is compact and can be used when rigid rail ladders are not practical or could put users or other workers at greater risks.
- 5 mm (3/16") galvanized steel cable
- End terminations with steel thimbles on both ends of each steel cable
- Aluminum rungs, 25 mm (1") diameter
- Vertical rung spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Distance between steel cables: 30 cm (12") - Other dimensions available on request
- Maximum length: 15 m (50')
- Safe working load: 113 kg (250 lbs) - one person only
# ECH-S: Steel Cable ladder with bare aluminum rungs
# ECH-S-M: Steel Cable ladder with non-slip knurled rungs
# ECH-S-S: Steel Cable ladder with black covered rungs
- Snap hooks for top connection
- Black steel cable
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Utilities Rigging, Diving and Rope Rescue Equipment Link
Download this Catalog:
- DBI Sala Catalog
- Blue Water MFG Catalog
- Petzl Catalog
- SMC Catalog
- Yates Gear Catalog
- Traverse Rescue Catalog
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.