Heavy Duty Steel Cable Ladder
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Designed for temporary vertical access, the heavy duty ladder is compact, yet provides ultimate strength.
It can be used when rigid rail ladders are not practical or could put users or other workers at greater risks.
- Petrochemical plants
- Power plants
- Galvanized steel cables, 10 mm (3/8") diameter
- End terminations with steel thimbles on both ends of each steel cable
- Zinc plated steel rungs, 31.7 mm (1.25") diameter
- Anti-slip finish on rungs
- Vertical rung spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Distance between steel cables: 30 cm (12") - Other dimensions available upon request
- Maximum length: 36.6 m (120')
- Working load limit: 454 kg (1 000 lbs)
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Utilities Rigging, Diving and Rope Rescue Equipment Link
Download this Catalog:
- DBI Sala Catalog
- Blue Water MFG Catalog
- Petzl Catalog
- SMC Catalog
- Yates Gear Catalog
- Traverse Rescue Catalog
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.