Fire Retardant for Netting (E2)
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Coating allowing to conform with various standards on resistance to flames.
- NFPA 701 & 705: Textiles & Films
- NYC BSA #294-40 S.R.: Fabrics and Decorations
- Cal. Title 19-1237
- CAN 2-4.2 TM27.1 Note 4
- Others available upon request
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Video: Barry High Resistance Safety Net System
Testing for the advancement and safety of space exploration. Another example of Barry's expertise in decelerating huge masses of energy.
Safety Netting, Protection Net and Net Systems Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Effect exposure to UV on safety Nets
- Effect of Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays on B-Net - phase III
Photo and Photo Gallery
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.