Information Request for:
While it was designed specifically for water amusement parks, the horizontal ladder with stainless steel rungs (also available in aluminum) is also at its place in aerial rope courses.
We offer a choice of reinforced rope to make the horizontal supporting ropes as well as different types of rungs, all to the dimensions required by your aerial adventure course or water amusement park.
Rope (exterior cover) types available:
- Twisted spun polypropylene
- Braided 12-strand polyester
- Twisted co-polymer polypropylene
- Twisted polypropylene
Steel cable (interior core) types available:
- Galvanized 7x19
- Stainless steel 7x19
- Different diameters available
- Stainless steel 304 ou 316
- Different diameters and widths available
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Sport and Leisure Rope and Netting Technical Publications
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Apply for Ski Racing Safety Grants
Note: Barry sells to companies, professionals, and governments only (Minimum quantities may apply to some products, $500 minimum purchase, sales by phone or on our website only).
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.