Polyester 12-Strand Rope Net
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Knotless safety and protection net made from 12-strand polyester rope for general, industrial, commercial, institutional and sport use.
Can be used vertically or horizontally to decelerate or stop heavy weight or high-velocity objects.
- Knotless construction with 12-strand polyester rope
- Standard color: Black (Other colors and coatings available on request)
- Rope diameter: 10 mm (3/8'), 12 mm (1/2'), 16 mm (5/8'),
Square mesh size:
- 15cm x 15cm (6'' x 6'')
- 25 cm x 25cm (10'' x 10'')
- (Other mesh sizes available on request)
- Finishing (C1): Corner thimbles provide reinforced anchor points
- Customized with dyes and/or urethane or fire retardant coatings
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Video: Barry High Resistance Safety Net System
Testing for the advancement and safety of space exploration. Another example of Barry's expertise in decelerating huge masses of energy.
Safety Netting, Protection Net and Net Systems Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Effect exposure to UV on safety Nets
- Effect of Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays on B-Net - phase III
Photo and Photo Gallery
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.