NT15000B Jacketed Aramid Rope
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Developed by Barry as a wet and dry dielectric ultra-high strength rope, NT15000B is a 12-strand Aramid fiber braided rope with an airtight jacket.
Its unique dielectric characteristics make it an excellent choice for live-line stringing and for specialized rescue lines, helicopter longlines and short-haul ropes for work in energized electrical environments, and other critical applications.
It is impervious to water, exhibits excellent dielectric properties under wet or dry conditions, and can be spliced by our technicians.
Certified to ASTM F1701-05: passes all dry and wet electrical tests.
- Diameter: 14 mm (9/16") - Other sizes available on request
- Break strength: 15 875 kg (35 000 lbs) - Results may vary depending on end terminations which can be spliced, swaged sleeves or mechanical terminations
- Linear Density: 16.8 kg/100 m (11.3 lbs/100 ft)
- Temperature: Remains flexible and does not crack at -40oC
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Rope Systems and Utilities Rigging Equipment Link
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- The Cordage Institute's International Guideline on the Safer Use of Fiber Rope (CI 1401)
Dyneema® is a trademark of DSM. Use of this trademark is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
SafeLine® is a trademark of BlueWater Ropes.
Spectra® is a registered trademark of Honeywell International Inc.
Stable Braid, Static Rope and Tech-12 are products of Samson Rope Technologies.
Technora® is a registered trademark of Teijin Ltd.
Vectran® is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.