Solid Braid Nylon (SBN) Rope
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Manufactured by braiding a 16-strand nylon cover over a parallel nylon fiber core. The parallel fibers impart increased strength and durability to this non-spliceable low stretch cord.
- Standard color: White, black
- Spool length: 305 m (1000’)
- Lower stretch due to parallel core
- Easy knotting
- Good strength to weight ratio
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Not spliceable
- Utility cord
- Tent / tarpaulin cord
- Flag pole lines
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Rope Systems and Utilities Rigging Equipment Link
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- The Cordage Institute's International Guideline on the Safer Use of Fiber Rope (CI 1401)
Dyneema® is a trademark of DSM. Use of this trademark is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
SafeLine® is a trademark of BlueWater Ropes.
Spectra® is a registered trademark of Honeywell International Inc.
Stable Braid, Static Rope and Tech-12 are products of Samson Rope Technologies.
Technora® is a registered trademark of Teijin Ltd.
Vectran® is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.